Any thoughts on which third party browser is best (for the Tour) for someone who doesn't have 20-year-old eyes anymore? I can't carry around a magnifying glass 24/7.
    11-25-09 06:33 AM
    You can go into the BlackBerry browser and change the font size (Options > General Porperties). That can help.

Bolt's font size doesn't seem to help much. Opera Mini has the ability to change font size as well, and that seems to work well.
    11-25-09 06:51 AM
    You can go into the BlackBerry browser and change the font size (Options > General Porperties). That can help.

Bolt's font size doesn't seem to help much. Opera Mini has the ability to change font size as well, and that seems to work well.
    Already tried that...no help at all. No matter what I set the font size to the displayed font is miniscule and does not change from one font size setting to another.
    11-25-09 06:58 AM
    Have you tried column view?
    * nevermind... I thought you meant BB browser

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by GG1; 11-25-09 at 07:20 AM.
    11-25-09 07:11 AM
    GG1 - I think the original poster did want help on the BB browser. COLUMN view is the way to go. It can either be invoked as needed or change the options so that it is enabled unless disabled. It has helped this old guy who still does not usually need reading glasses. I originally thought the BB browser was a lost cause until invoking COLUMN view. Font alone does not rectify the problem and scrolling left/right is not practical.
    11-25-09 09:24 AM
    Hey Larry, check out this great thread:
    Browser Page Tiny?

PS Add a post to that thread if it helps you to keep it "current" in the forum.
    Last edited by elite1; 11-25-09 at 09:32 PM.
    11-25-09 09:30 PM
    Hey Larry, check out this great thread:
    Browser Page Tiny?

PS Add a post to that thread if it helps you to keep it "current" in the forum.
    I did...and thanked you at the bottom of it for the one step I wasn't doing (refreshing the page) that made me think the process wasn't working before. Thanks again!!
    11-25-09 09:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD