Per the BGR link below, any chance VZW will also begin selling them tomorrow, too????

BlackBerry Tour hits up Bell… tomorrow! : Boy Genius Report
    07-10-09 01:36 PM
    Oh, I'm not yet full grown, so does that still apply??? Also, it's ok to be bitter since you're a Telus/Rogers Lemming!!!
    07-10-09 01:45 PM
    I have an idea. Why don't you camp out at the store tonight and then report back to us tomorrow to see if they do or not. Wouldn't that be TOTALLY COOL?! I know it must be really, REALLY difficult for a grown adult to have enough self control to wait ONE WHOLE DAY for a brand new BLACKBERRY!!!!
    ROFL!!!
    07-10-09 01:46 PM
    I have an idea. Why don't you camp out at the store tonight and then report back to us tomorrow to see if they do or not. Wouldn't that be TOTALLY COOL?! I know it must be really, REALLY difficult for a grown adult to have enough self control to wait ONE WHOLE DAY for a brand new BLACKBERRY!!!!

now who's being snarky
    07-10-09 01:46 PM
    wow ur cool
    07-10-09 01:49 PM
    wow ur cool
    i will have to agree, smashface is getting to be rather annoying. i dont mind reading the double and tripple posts, but reading a smashface post is a complete waste of time.

at least we will be having reviews to read a day early.
    Last edited by Syco54645; 07-10-09 at 02:05 PM.
    07-10-09 02:02 PM
    I think you're overestimating how many adult, business-oriented users are on these forums. Seems like a lot of kids/teens.

With that said, though, I am also excited for the phone. And the OP is just reporting news.
    07-10-09 02:04 PM
    Oooo, your sassy mouth is making me grow...........
    07-10-09 02:07 PM
    This is news that was posted in about four different threads.

What difference does it make if the device will be released tomorrow or the day after?

As for being a Telus/Rogers "Lemming", what does that even mean?

I'm really, really hurt and offended that a bunch of internet people don't like reading my posts. Really, look now what you've done, I'm totally bawling my eyes out.
    I like you...........
    07-10-09 02:11 PM
    there is a great feature on vbulletin called the ignore list. i am using it now.
    07-10-09 02:12 PM
    there is a great feature on vbulletin called the ignore list. i am using it now.
    Is "Syco" pronounced like sicko or psycho?
    07-10-09 02:14 PM

What difference does it make if the device will be released tomorrow or the day after?

I'm really, really hurt and offended that a bunch of internet people don't like reading my posts. Really, look now what you've done, I'm totally bawling my eyes out.
    You might try referencing this large resource called the Internet????

lemming - definition of lemming by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

BTW - I'm pretty sure the first definition applies in this case, however my intention was the second definition....
    07-10-09 02:15 PM

I like you!
    07-10-09 02:15 PM
    Is "Syco" pronounced like sicko or psycho?
    how ever you want. most people, myself included say it as psycho
    07-10-09 02:16 PM
    This is BULL I was in a Bell Store today and the girl spent 30 minutes trying to get me more details then the little flyer she had. They had no inventory, and just little info pamphlets.

She would have told me to come back tomorrow if they were on sale for sure.
    07-10-09 02:17 PM
    I'm so glad you know how to use the Interwebs. Good for you! Do you want a cookie?

I want a cookie
    07-10-09 02:21 PM
    sweeeeet cookie!

"got milk?" hehehe
    07-10-09 02:26 PM
    I have fired off an email to that Julie lady to see if she will confirm this. when I hear back I will let you all know.

As for SmashFace I think you are cool. Witty - humorous - funny and you tell it as it is. As the saying goes if you cant take the heat then get outta the kitchen
    07-10-09 02:28 PM
    Are you giving handouts? Cause I'd like to partake .

I'm single and ready to mingle :P
    07-10-09 02:33 PM
    *hands you a cookie*
    I would love to take a cookie from you!!! I'm single!
    07-10-09 02:35 PM
    Ah ah ah. I SAID IT FIRST :P.

Ok i'll stop acting like i'm 4 now
    07-10-09 02:36 PM
    looks like everyones single. if the cookies are chocolate chip, ill take one please
    07-10-09 02:37 PM
    Your so sweet

I strongly believe we are on this planet for such a short time why not be happy and be nice for as much of it as you can. Karma Karma Karma

Cookies for everyone !!!
    07-10-09 02:38 PM
    Da*mnit Jim I'm A Doctor! Not A Poolman!
    07-10-09 02:41 PM
    07-10-09 02:43 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD