I'm planning to purchase the Blackberry Tour from Telus and was wondering if the people who've purchased theirs already can give some advice.

What should I double check with the BB Tour after purchasing and leaving the store?

I know one of the things is the battery cover.
    So if you have any comments please I'd really appreciate it.
    Thanks in advance...
    07-16-09 01:10 PM
    I'm planning to purchase the Blackberry Tour from Telus and was wondering if the people who've purchased theirs already can give some advice.

What should I double check with the BB Tour after purchasing and leaving the store?

I know one of the things is the battery cover.
    So if you have any comments please I'd really appreciate it.
    Thanks in advance...

That you can make calls/set up e-mail/trackball works ok/no issues with screen.
    07-16-09 01:36 PM
    Screen is a big one. Make sure that when you click the trackball or press the menu/clear keys that the screen doesn't ripple. (Very prominent on the menu screen near the bottom, the blue background). Mine has this and I plan on returning it for a new one on August 11th so that the kinks should be worked out. 29 days a not a moment later! lol
    07-16-09 01:38 PM
    Make sure you have the browser icon and you can access the web. The 1XEV should also be persistent, lower case 1xev = bad
    07-16-09 01:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD