beejive works wonderfully...

i used to be able to tether my bold and 8900 via bluetooth to my mac, now my tour won't tether. i can get it to connect and authenticate but it takes me straight to that vzw dun site to purchase the service. does anyone know a work around?? I used mynumber@vzw3g.com and just mynumber. Those didn't work. If not, i guess i have to get tetherberry.
    07-12-09 02:47 PM
    What version of BeeJive did you install on the Tour? I went to the BeeJive website and the latest they has was 4.6.XXX. They also had a note stating that BeeJive was not compatable with the Storm either (which I thought was the same OS as the Tour).
    07-13-09 02:58 PM
    its been stated that the 4.6 version works perfectly fine for the tour.
    07-15-09 04:01 AM
    beejive works wonderfully...

i used to be able to tether my bold and 8900 via bluetooth to my mac, now my tour won't tether. i can get it to connect and authenticate but it takes me straight to that vzw dun site to purchase the service. does anyone know a work around?? I used mynumber@vzw3g.com and just mynumber. Those didn't work. If not, i guess i have to get tetherberry.
    You are required to subscribe VZW tethering data before you can start tethering, if you don't want pay then get tetherberry.
    07-15-09 04:48 AM
    What version of BeeJive did you install on the Tour? I went to the BeeJive website and the latest they has was 4.6.XXX. They also had a note stating that BeeJive was not compatable with the Storm either (which I thought was the same OS as the Tour).
    Beejive works fine, loving it.
    07-15-09 05:12 AM
    Is there a version of Beejive that works on the Tour and supports Facebook?
    07-22-09 09:56 PM
    Is there a version of Beejive that works on the Tour and supports Facebook?
    Yup....it's the same beta version used for the 8900.....build version 1.1.2. It's not the one you download if you buy through appworld or their website, you have to search for the beta version that supports facebook chat. There are some bugs in the facebook chat but it's still worth having the Facebook chat option. Beejive is an awesome program and when they release push for the Blackberry it's going to be unstoppable!!!!!
    07-24-09 02:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD