Where, exactly, is whatever turns on Voice Dialing? instructions just make mention of "open the application for Voice Dial..." and say name. No such application on mine! What am I missing? Where is it?
    07-14-09 11:47 PM
    Usually it's preset as the left convenience key, but it should be in the Applications folder.
    07-14-09 11:48 PM
    If you haven't changes of already it's the left convenience key. Or go to your apps folder and it's in there.
    07-14-09 11:49 PM
    Usually it's preset as the left convenience key, but it should be in the Applications folder.
    mustve posted at the same time.
    07-14-09 11:50 PM
    Where, exactly, is whatever turns on Voice Dialing? instructions just make mention of "open the application for Voice Dial..." and say name. No such application on mine! What am I missing? Where is it?

To do a setup you can go to options (the wrench) and then scroll down to where it says "Voice Dialing" From there you can even click the BB button and adapt digits. But, as mentioned, it is on the left convenience key, which by the way can be setup in your options --> screen/keyboard section. The phone is completely customizable. Except for themes right now, but that will come.
    07-15-09 12:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD