I did not have 5.0 loaded, as far as I know anyway. I had it downloaded, but never installed it.
    At any rate, here's a screen shot. Might be my own stupidity, but I'd have thought I'd have to remove a vendor file or something but I didn't do anything except what I posted previously.
    10-29-09 12:09 PM
    it somehow got installed.. thats the leak.
    10-29-09 12:10 PM
    Same here. BDM 5 but no OS. Sigh.
    10-29-09 12:11 PM
    I'm going to be pissed if 5.0.0.230 is the official from Verizon. Not that it will, but it's not a mature enough build to be released as an official. Too many bugs, although it is a fairly snappy and stable build.
    10-29-09 12:12 PM
    There is no official 5.0 OS out for the 9630...
    10-29-09 12:14 PM
    There is no official 5.0 OS out for the 9630...
    im waiting for everyone to realize this..
    10-29-09 12:19 PM
    Ain't that a kick in the shorts. I had the downloaded file on my computer for days, maybe a week or more. I have ran BBDM every day, twice a day and it never found or did anything. Today after I update it to 5.0.1, now it finds it. The only thing I can figure out is it found the .exe and installed it on it's own. I didn't plan on installing the leak, but was going to wait till the official version came out. So here I am with a LEAK! Better call a plumber, I guess.

10-29-09 12:19 PM
    im waiting for everyone to realize this..
    Ya it happens......

Ain't that a kick in the shorts. I had the downloaded file on my computer for days, maybe a week or more. I have ran BBDM every day, twice a day and it never found or did anything. Today after I update it to 5.0.1, now it finds it. The only thing I can figure out is it found the .exe and installed it on it's own. I didn't plan on installing the leak, but was going to wait till the official version came out. So here I am with a LEAK! Better call a plumber, I guess.

5.0 is faster on the Tour then 4.7. Little hiccups here and there but nothing major....
    10-29-09 12:23 PM
    I was running 5.0.230 and it was very stable. Alot of my main apps still worked, but now Im running the .238 hybrid and it works great.
    I have been trying to update my tour to the 5.0 since yesterday.. but i can't seem to find a working link.. how are you guys able to update when I can't? please help? I'm starting to get really annoyed cuz it seems like everyone has access to it but somehow I don't.
    10-29-09 12:49 PM
    Noob question but how do leaks get passed through BDM? Is it the developers who push them out first without carrier consent?

I felt the same way when I plugged in recieved .53 through BDM and just a couple days later Verizon pulling it. Not that I've had any problems (.53 has been GREAT for me) but just wondering why this occurs
    10-29-09 12:50 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD