Hey guys, I just got my Tour this afternoon, and for the most part I am very satisfied. A few hours ago, however, I intentionally missed a call (just testing it out with my friend's phone). After reviewing it in the call log and deleting it, my phone continued to display the new message notification on the home screen, and when I scrolled over the general "Messages" icon it showed a "(1)" before it. When I open "Messages," of course, there is nothing there.

I have since read over a few similar complaints here and on some other sites, and have reviewed my (very limited/non-existent) message history, including Facebook and AIM apps, saved messages, call logs, BBM, etc. I can't find anything I've missed. I've deleted all messages I had. I'll likely stop by Verizon tomorrow and have it looked at, but I was wondering if any of you have seen similar problems and can suggest a solution. Thanks.
    08-18-09 11:39 PM
    Hit send, bb key, options, call logging, none

That will stop missed calls from showing in your messages folder.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-09 11:57 PM
    If. Try a battery pull. Grats on the tour

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-09 01:15 AM
    Yeah if this happens to me I just use quick pull to simulate the battery pull.
    08-19-09 04:56 AM
    Thanks a lot guys, danoh your suggestion worked and I've saved myself a trip to Verizon.
    08-19-09 10:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD