Help! I"m not sure if the Menu key on my new BB Tour is working correctly or not, I"ve spent hours searching functionality and cannot find any information. Normally when the Menu Key (the "freckle" key) is pressed, it takes you from the home screen to the next screen with the many applications displayed, which you can then scroll thru. Sometimes however, when the Menu Key is pressed, it takes me to a "subset" of those applications, i.e. it will display across the screen 4 applications, however I cannot figure out why it does that or what it uses to decide which applications to display. Pressed again, it will display them again, it almost gets into a continunous loop and doesn't seem to "clear" itself unless I hit the far right red phone/off button numerous times. If there a setting for this? Is it correct? Is my phone bad and I should I get a new one? I've had it less then full week. thanks
    PS
    i tried showing it to the Verizon folks and they didn't not seem to know what or anything about that. Its very annoying!
    10-29-09 03:58 PM
    Are you running a 3rd party theme? If so try going back to the Verizon one and see if the issue continues.
    10-29-09 04:06 PM
    It sounds like you might be holding the button slightly longer and getting the list of open apps.
    10-29-09 04:09 PM
    If you hold it down it opens the application switcher. It will show you the apps that are open. You will always have these five displayed - Home, browser, BBM, phone, and messages. Anything beyond that is extra and should be closed if not in use.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-09 04:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD