I got my Tour on Day 1, and it has been amazing--until now.

Every night, I plug it into the wall charger, and I have it set so it automatically enter bedside mode. Two nights ago, I plugged it in, went to set the alarm time, and it was halfway frozen. All it would do was come up with a "set alarm" box where the alarm time usually shows up. Clicking the trackball would hide or reveal this box, so the BB wasn't totally frozen. It wouldn't exit to the home screen, or do anything else. Tried powering down and turning it back on, still nothing. I went to sleep worried, but when I woke up, everything was fine.

Last night, it froze again, only this time the time for the alarm does show up, and rolling the track ball will change the digits in the alarm time. But clicking the trackball does nothing and will not set the alarm. My Tour is still getting messages, cause it vibrated all night long, and the LED is still active. When I turn it off, the LED flashes green, and continues to flash just like the normal red indicator until I turn the Tour back on. Unplugging and plugging it back in also does nothing.

Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.
    11-02-09 09:14 AM
    try reloading the os.
    11-02-09 09:26 AM
    Try a battery pull first...
    11-02-09 09:32 AM
    Always try a battery pull first. Actually, you should get a battery pull app like QuickPull. With QuickPull you can even schedule a daily battery pull at some convenient time.
    11-02-09 09:53 AM
    battery pull did the trick. thanks guys!
    11-02-09 10:09 AM
    Good ol' battery pull...fixes most BB issues! Discovered that in the 7200 series days
    11-02-09 11:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD