If I buy a BB Tour from Best Buy will they give me a new one if I have any issues? Like out of the box hardware issues? What about internet places like Wirefly? Or should I spend the extra $100 and do everything directly through Verizon?

Or

Can I get the Tour from anywhere but go to a Verizon store if I have issues?
    08-01-09 04:13 PM
    I would assume you still just go to the Verizon store as regular. You most likely got a sale price on your device which made you sign a new contract so it should be still thru VZW.
    08-01-09 04:21 PM
    The only difference is if you buy Bst Buy insurance.
    08-01-09 04:30 PM
    I haven't actually bought it yet or switched to Verizon from AT&T and iPhone. Still trying to decide.
    08-01-09 04:34 PM
    If you have an issue right away with it, you can exchange or return it at BestBuy within the standard 30 day return period.

Any problems (that fall under the waranty, not accidental damage obviously) after that, you can either go to a VZW Corp store, or call VZW tech support, same is if you bought the phone directly from Verizon
    08-01-09 04:37 PM
    I haven't actually bought it yet or switched to Verizon from AT&T and iPhone. Still trying to decide.
    Since you havent switched from ATT yet. I would go through Verizon espeacially if your going to port your number. If you go through the web or telesales you may work a better deal
    08-01-09 04:39 PM
    All good advice. My wife and son are on a Verizon family plan so I will probably activate with my existing number and call Verizon to switch onto our family plan. I've done that in the past without issues.
    08-01-09 04:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD