I have a bb tour 9630. I have saved pictures from the internet and then I have deleted them. I then will save another picture from a website as the same name as the picture I had previously deleted. Sometimes when I try to save the picture it tells me that a file with this name already exists and asks if I want to replace it. If I say yes or no the old (deleted) pictures still shows up in my pictures. When I first delete the picture it is gone, but when I try to save a new picture and name it the same as the old picture it brings back the old picture. For example, I will save a picture with the name "w" and then I will delete this picture. Then I will find a new image and try to name it "w". When I then go to view the new picture named "w" the picture that shows up in my pictures is actually the first picture that was saved as "w". Does anyone have any idea why when I say to delete the first picture it removes it from my pictures but it obviously is really not getting deleted from my bb? Basically I have pictures saved that I have deleted that show up if I try to save a new image with the same name as the previously deleted image. Any help would be greatly appreciated??????????
    11-11-09 02:59 PM
    A few people, including me, have reported pictures that were previously deleted reappearing. That sounds like what you are experiencing. The cure appears to be rebooting the device. Apparently pictures that were deleted can still be recovered until a reboot.
    11-11-09 07:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD