If anyone hears when BlackBerry is coming out with a Powerstation (the one with a charging cradle for the BB, a charger for the bluetooth and a charger for a spare battery), please let everyone know. It was the best accessory I had for my Curve and I really want one for my Tour. Thanks!
    07-29-09 05:15 PM
    I bought the PowerStation for my 8830 World Edition and I absolutely LOVE it. It was a bit pricey at $79.99 at the time, but is definitely worth it. I also bought a PowerStation cradle for my 8330 curve when I got it last May, which was nice because the cradle piece is only $10ish. It is very easy to switch between cradles as well.

I am looking to get a cradle for my new tour, and I have been HOUNDING RIM's shopblackberry.com support team with emails. After a few emails I finally got one that I liked:

Thank you for contacting us.
    I understand your concern. We would like to inform you that Blackberry Tour 9630 is a new device. Hence, we do not have the Power Station Cradle for the device currently. We will be coming up with Power Station Cradle for the Device in the near future.
    07-29-09 05:45 PM
    Thanks for the info. Hope it is available sooner than later. Please post any more updates. The Pod is OK, but the Powerstation really rocks!
    07-29-09 05:51 PM
    Do the make one for the curve that would be sweet.
    07-29-09 07:43 PM
    Do the make one for the curve that would be sweet.
    Check CB's homepage. They're on sale for $50
    07-29-09 08:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD