Hi guys, had my Tour for a few days now and love it. However it hasint been ringing lately, Im wondering if one of my friends messed with the settings. The phone is on normal(active) sound profile, the volume is on 7, it wont play ring tones if I go to choose a new one, no sound on Pandora, I dont know what the **** is going on. IS there maybe a master mute setting somewhere? Hopefully the speaker is not screwed cuz I dont want to get a new one and be stuck with the trackball problem. TIA
    08-11-09 08:12 PM
    bump bump bump
    08-11-09 08:52 PM
    Hi guys, had my Tour for a few days now and love it. However it hasint been ringing lately, Im wondering if one of my friends messed with the settings. The phone is on normal(active) sound profile, the volume is on 7, it wont play ring tones if I go to choose a new one, no sound on Pandora, I dont know what the **** is going on. IS there maybe a master mute setting somewhere? Hopefully the speaker is not screwed cuz I dont want to get a new one and be stuck with the trackball problem. TIA
    yep, so this happens every once in a while with new BB's just do a battery pull and you are all set. Just happened to me yesterday.

-jb
    08-11-09 09:54 PM
    I have searched and this is the closest to the problem I am having. I got a tour the day after they came out. Never had any major problems with it. Tb worked pretty good for the most part. The other day the gf upgraded to the tour. I checked her tb out and if felt different than mine so I the rep about and she gave a new bb. We went home everything worked fine till yesterday when I revived a phone call you could hear the phone trying to play the sound, but it not play it. When I got and play the sound out of the media player played it just fine. When I get a email, text, or bbm it plays sounds just fine. I have tried different profiles and ring tones. I have done a battery pull, and vz even wiped the device and nothing has worked. They are sending me a new one next week. I was just wondering if anyone has had this happen to them or heard of it happening.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-09 11:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD