so I had a ton of ringers I made on my old phone, they're on my PC.. how can i get them to my new Tour?

I tried emailing them to my synced gmail account but i never received the email on my phone.

also any other must-do's or must-haves greatly appreciated.

thanks.
    09-28-09 06:46 PM
    Copy them on the memory card. Make sure they go in the ringtones folder.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-09 07:10 PM
    using the USB i didnt see a ringtone folder. I put em in main dir of the card and they showed up on my BB but it said they werent valid files. what format etc do they need to be?

should i be pulling my card out and using a reader?

also, unrelated question i havent searched yet. can you add fonts to the BB?
    09-28-09 07:14 PM
    email them to yourself then download from there.

thats how i did mine
    09-28-09 07:42 PM
    From your regular songs you can select them as a ringtone. Media > All songs > berry key > set as ringtone. I guess he meant to make a seperate folder for ringtones alone?

Not sure about adding fonts.

Edit: My songs are mp3, btw.
    09-28-09 07:42 PM
    Recommended mp3 format is 44kHz @ 48 kbps

I pull my microSD out and use a card reader. The BB formats it's card so that there is a main folder named Blackberry. Inside that is a folder for Music, Ringtones, Pictures, etc. I copy whatever ringtones I want into the ringtones folder. If it is just one or two then I email them to myself. If it is a large batch then I use the card reader for speed.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f15/how...3-songs-30377/
    Sim Plic i ty created a good how to with Audacity here.

I am also unsure about fonts.
    09-28-09 08:25 PM
    using the USB i didnt see a ringtone folder.
    Enable Mass Storage in your MEMORY options. Temporarily transfer your card's contents and format the card in the device (formatting creates the necessary folders). Restore your transferred contents. Cut/Paste your MP3 ringtones in the RINGTONE folder.
    09-28-09 08:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD