I love when fanboys are put in their place by mods. They're always walking around like they're so much better than everyone else here. Forums are for people who need help from what's supposed to be a community. Its a shame to see that sometimes.

I was just reading a closed thread where someone was really nasty to a person who had clearly been dealing with a lot of technical issues and just wanted to share and get advice.

Sure, there are some of us who know a lot more than other as far as blackberries go and are a little tired of hearing the same questions over and over but then maybe they should get off of here 24/7. I'm fairly knowledgeable about these things but I don't go harrassing people just looking for advice. Bring on the hating....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-09 02:29 PM
    Yeah, fanboys are d-bags. They think it's cool to try to assume the "Internet Toughguy" role. *shakes head*

I think I know which thread you were talking about....and yes I am one of the guys who owned the bully. Lol
    Last edited by 1 2 MaNy; 09-11-09 at 03:14 PM.
    09-11-09 03:12 PM
    Yeah, fanboys are d-bags. They think it's cool to try to assume the "Internet Toughguy" role. *shakes head*

I think I know which thread you were talking about....and yes I am one of the guys who owned the bully. Lol
    +1 to you! Are you following the Verizon Tour thread from today, by any chance? Our favorite flamer is making quite a name for himself over there as well.
    09-11-09 03:16 PM
    +1 to you! Are you following the Verizon Tour thread from today, by any chance? Our favorite flamer is making quite a name for himself over there as well.
    I gotta go check this out. It'll be fun to watch his ship go down in a fiery inferno. Lol
    09-11-09 03:20 PM
    I gotta go check this out. It'll be fun to watch his ship go down in a fiery inferno. Lol
    LOL, my thoughts exactly!
    09-11-09 03:21 PM
    LOL, my thoughts exactly!
    What's the thread title?
    09-11-09 03:22 PM
    Here you go...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/verizon-tour-312982/

he doesn't go as bonkers as he did in the other thread, but it's still 100% indicative of his d-bagginess...
    09-11-09 03:25 PM
    I feel guilty, as I have been a doosh myself in th past. I have seen the light and repented of my dbag ways. I once struggled with forum terrets syndrome. Everything started out ok and out of nowhere the twitch would come and I'd bark out the most offensive trash. If any of you were involved in one of these out breaks, you have my humblest appologies.
    09-11-09 03:31 PM
    Yeah, he's a real tool-piece alright. I don't expect him to be here much longer. Lol
    09-11-09 03:31 PM
    I feel guilty, as I have been a doosh myself in th past. I have seen the light and repented of my dbag ways. I once struggled with forum terrets syndrome. Everything started out ok and out of nowhere the twitch would come and I'd bark out the most offensive trash. If any of you were involved in one of these out breaks, you have my humblest appologies.
    You would definitely know if you offended me. Lol
    09-11-09 03:32 PM
    You would definitely know if you offended me. Lol
    so this guy is constantly picking fights?
    09-11-09 03:35 PM
    Everyone's guilty of a tiny bit of d-baggery every once in a while because of a bad day or what have you. It's the constant pattern of d-bagginess that I have a problem with.

Mostly though, I just like coming up with new ways of saying d-bag.
    09-11-09 03:35 PM
    Everyone's guilty of a tiny bit of d-baggery every once in a while because of a bad day or what have you. It's the constant pattern of d-bagginess that I have a problem with.

Mostly though, I just like coming up with new ways of saying d-bag.
    while i do like d-baggery, I also enjoy d-baggish, and d-baggard (a combo of dbag and bstrd)
    09-11-09 03:38 PM
    a little off topic, but my 4 year old son called my mother-in-law (his grandmother) a dooshbag the other day. I didn't know if she was more upset with him or with me for laughing so hard.
    09-11-09 03:41 PM
    while i do like d-baggery, I also enjoy d-baggish, and d-baggard (a combo of dbag and bstrd)
    Nice - I'm going to have to add those to my list! lol
    09-11-09 03:41 PM
    I just thought of another that is more appropriate for dbaggery that you agree with - dbagalicious
    09-11-09 03:47 PM
    I just thought of another that is more appropriate for dbaggery that you agree with - dbagalicious
    Ha - another one for the list!
    09-11-09 03:53 PM
    so this guy is constantly picking fights?
    Yep! He is in a constant state of d-bagidness. Lol
    09-11-09 04:02 PM
    on a scale of 1-10 how d-baggy today?
    09-11-09 04:39 PM
    you guys are just adding fuel to the fire with this guy..... hes probably reading this thread loving the attention he is getting off it...

just ignore this guy and let the mods deal with him
    09-11-09 04:42 PM
    Aww. I'm touched. I offended people by telling other people to use the internet as it was intended. There's a search feature on this forum, as well as on Google. Wow. I'm such a d-bag. AFK to QQ and /wrist.
    09-11-09 05:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD