I'm not a huge fan of the Blackberry calendar so far. It's not necessarily hard to use, but I don't really like any of the views. The month view is the easiest for me to use, the problem is, if I schedule something, it shows up as a small black dot. I have to really concentrate to figure out when I have things scheduled which seems totally counter-intuative to an easy schedule. Is there any way to make those events more obvious on the calendar?

If there's no real way to fix that, any suggestions on a good calendar download? Perhaps one that's not too expensive, but has a better layout than the default BB calendar.
    12-09-09 08:24 PM
    The limitation is the BB screen. There is so much you can show effectively on a small screen.
    12-09-09 08:26 PM
    I have the same problem. It's hard to even see the dot, what's so hard about shading the month view box if there are appointments. If you find a solution I would love to know.
    12-09-09 08:38 PM
    I have the same problem. It's hard to even see the dot, what's so hard about shading the month view box if there are appointments. If you find a solution I would love to know.
    Light shading - weekend
    Dark shading - today (corrected)
    Bolded Number - All Day Event
    Dot to long bar is based on duration of the event.

What else do you want to cramp into a small screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by leskchan; 12-09-09 at 09:45 PM.
    12-09-09 08:49 PM
    I think the idea of different shadings is kind of pointless on a screen that size. Might as well bold the number for every event like it is now when it's an all day event. Just makes it easier to see. Then you could click on the day to find out how long the event is.
    12-09-09 09:19 PM
    Not really a huge deal I guess. Weekly view is much easier to see and organize so I can just go with that.
    12-09-09 09:22 PM
    Agenda is a great view for seing just your appointments.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-09-09 11:16 PM
    Just a suggestion, maybe you could try a custom theme with Hidden Today. This would display all of your appointments that are coming up on the homescreen.
    12-10-09 12:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD