Hi all,

Let me begin by saying I love my new Tour, but am finding that the battery life is less than acceptable, meaning the battery drains in 12-15 hours. I also have a Bold with AT&T and that battery lasts 3-4 days! Anyone else having the same problem? Any remedys that are out there?
    08-03-09 04:22 PM
    There is already a thread for this, actually there are a lot of threads for this already.

Here is one. There are a lot of ideas in this thread. Check others as well.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/po...solved-283716/
    08-03-09 06:40 PM
    Here's what worked for my vzw tour:

I let the battery go completely dead itself. Then I charged it for 14 hours straight with it off. Now I'm on the end of day 2 and have like 25% left. Much better than the 12 to 15 hours I was getting. And this has been working for over a week now.

Good luck

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-09 06:49 PM
    I just bought autostandby to see if it helps me get through the day. Next step would be a $50 battery from seidio.

08-03-09 06:56 PM
    I have a charger at work home and my car it sucks but its not like I'm doing a lot at work so charging it throughout the day isn't to bad

08-03-09 07:03 PM
    Battery life really depends on what you do. If you're constantly on the phone or streaming Pandora or something like that, don't expect 12 hours. GPS, poor signals, constant running apps will run it down quickly. If you just use it for email and texts all day, 15 hours is still pretty good.

08-03-09 07:10 PM
    I've seen where that seidio battery doesn't do much more for the tour. Might want to save your money there.

I'd check how many apps you have running and signal strength too. I get decent signal work and home and use browser and email and bbm and sms a lot. Sometimes I'm on slacker but xm usually rules over that.

08-03-09 07:18 PM
    There are several dozen threads that go over the battery life of the tour. In a nutshell, if you use it, the battery will deplete. If you think it is depleting too quickly, charge it more often!
    08-03-09 07:19 PM
    I would like to have this problem.. (not related to bb) 'how to discharge the battery'

Android Community Forums - View Single Post - Justice League Hero 1st Impressions
    08-03-09 07:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD