Hi...

I'm wondering if anyone is having issues with the battery life.. This phone is about 6 months old..... for the last few days, the phone has been charging 100% then by night fall is completely depleted.... I have not change the way I use my phone or added any applications that may be eating the battery.. I dont know what to do.... at the same time the phone keeps on freezing... this hourglass appears that goes on for minutes and the only way to make it stop is to reboot the phone by pulling the battery out......

any ideas?

Thanks,
    Judy
    09-10-10 10:48 AM
    It's possible your battery has suffered an internal failure. Try another battery and see if that solves the problem.

The freezing problem could be due to running out of memory. Have you installed a new theme or application or upgrade to an existing application? The CrackBerry Memory Optimization Procedure that's linked in my sig can help you with memory issues.
    09-10-10 11:06 AM
    Did u ever think u may have running apps. Or leave the internet on take out ur battery it will close all apps plus I find turning dievice off while charging

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-10-10 11:07 AM
    thanks for the replies!
    09-10-10 03:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD