Hey all I did a search on this couldn't find exactly what I needed. Heres the scoop, never had any battery issues with my tour before, I'm running .419 with a Driphter hybrid, I've had this running for a few months now never had drain issues till recently. I wake up to find my phone drained from meterberry reading 68% when I went to bed to 5% when I woke up. I have not installed any new apps. The phone seems to take extremely long to charge and I am draining on average between 15% and above 20% at times I can't figure out what happened. You think its time for a new battery?
    05-25-10 09:08 PM
    Ok, well Im just going to update my OS since I haven't done that in forever before I buy a new battery or new phone. Thanks
    05-26-10 05:38 AM
    yeah, it's probebly an OS problem. If that didn't work, I think it's about time to get a new battery

Best of Luck
    05-26-10 06:43 AM
    I agree .. New Battery Time
    05-26-10 07:43 AM
    Alright well ill load up the new os tonight and see if that helps at all. Thanks!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    05-26-10 08:59 AM
    Doesn't even have to be a new OS. Maybe something just got corrupted in the current one. If you have liked it so far, maybe just back up the device, wipe and reinstall that one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-10 12:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD