I bought my tour last week from sprint. I have seen other tour users and their battery door is significantly different than mine. Mine is glossy and easily scratched, while theres has a rubberized surface. Did i get the wrong battery door, or is this just a sprint thing? If this is a sprint thing, is there any way to purchase a new battery door?
    09-03-09 07:34 PM
    Sprint is smooth and Verizon has the carbon fiber looking cover
    09-03-09 07:36 PM
    U can get a battery door from Dealsishop.com if your not happy with that one
    09-03-09 07:40 PM
    The all glossy ones look nice with all the scratches and fingerprints.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-09 07:42 PM
    Black glossy backdoors belong to the Sprint model, and the rubberized one to Verizon. Also, the Verizon's model chrome bezel is slightly darker. Backdoor easily found on Ebay, and replacing Bezel will void your warranty.
    09-03-09 08:01 PM
    i have a brand new tour battery cover form verizon off my replacement i just got this afternoon if anybody is interested in buying it feel free to shoot me a txt @ 8165031511with an offer...
    09-09-09 05:03 PM
    I bought my tour last week from sprint. I have seen other tour users and their battery door is significantly different than mine. Mine is glossy and easily scratched, while theres has a rubberized surface. Did i get the wrong battery door, or is this just a sprint thing? If this is a sprint thing, is there any way to purchase a new battery door?
    BTW you can order the rubbery door from cnn.cn
    09-09-09 05:54 PM
    Sadly, only verizon has the rubbery door covers.

but... you can find a ton of them for sale on ebay. i got one for $10.
    a successful find!
    09-09-09 11:17 PM
    Sadly, only verizon has the rubbery door covers.

but... you can find a ton of them for sale on ebay. i got one for $10.
    a successful find!
    Im with Verizon so I dont care, but it does suck that you sprint guys have to pay extra for the nicer cover. Even though its not that expensive, still.
    09-09-09 11:51 PM
    is the loose battery door issue solved with just getting a different battery door or does the phone have to be exchanged?
    09-10-09 01:11 AM
    just little tape on ends would settle it ..
    09-10-09 03:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD