Okay so I've owned my Tour for about 5 months now, had a slightly loose battery door so I didn't make a big deal but now its terrible..it squeaks/moves BAD and feels like its going to fall off just by touching it. My question is will Sprint replace it due to this or atleast give me a new battery door to see if that helps, also I plan on going into the store and doing this. Thanks and sorry if this has been asked

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-19-10 06:58 PM
    Same thing on my 9700.... since I have insurance and its under the one year, they will send it back for 'repair' and no just hand over a new battery door cover because the store does not off replacement oem parts.

i wish you luck!

I declined for mine to be sent back and just live with it.
    04-19-10 07:13 PM
    since I have insurance and its under the one year, they will send it back for 'repair' and no just hand over a new battery door cover because the store does not off replacement oem parts.
    Insurance is for when you drop, break or damage the phone some how. Warranty is for anything considered a manufactures defect.. In this case it would be warranty..
    04-19-10 07:35 PM
    Okay so I've owned my Tour for about 5 months now, had a slightly loose battery door so I didn't make a big deal but now its terrible..it squeaks/moves BAD and feels like its going to fall off just by touching it. My question is will Sprint replace it due to this or atleast give me a new battery door to see if that helps, also I plan on going into the store and doing this. Thanks and sorry if this has been asked

I would call Sprint and tell them about it. Their customer service is really good, I'm sure they will be able to help you out. They sent me a new Tour when I was having troubles with my Hero free of charge. I'm sure they will be able to help you with your battery door.

04-19-10 07:35 PM
    I would call Sprint and tell them about it. Their customer service is really good, I'm sure they will be able to help you out. They sent me a new Tour when I was having troubles with my Hero free of charge. I'm sure they will be able to help you with your battery door.

Couldn't say THAT 2 years ago!
    04-19-10 07:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD