Oh and I forgot to mention I use BES and email at work and get up to 3 bars inside unless I'm facing southern exposure (where the tower is) or I'm outside.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-09 02:29 PM
    I charge both my Tour and Storm at night, but I can only average about 5-7 hours before the Tour's battery is completely drained and the radio turns off. My Storm will last me up to 48 hours if need be. I understand all the little tricks to get better life, but nothing seems to be working on my Tour. I'm going to take it in to VZW over the weekend and get them to replace the battery on it. I'm hoping it's just the battery seeings as there are Tour users that manage to make it through the day on a single charge.
    07-31-09 04:38 PM
    I have had the same issue with my phone discharging overnight. This has only happened once. I went to bed about 11:30 with around 65% battery life. I woke up at 4:30 with 2% left. I had no apps running and perfect service. I think this just might be a software issue.
    07-31-09 05:01 PM
    Actually they don't. You can charge them as much as you want these new batteries don't have that issue like the old ones. I charge my phone constantly and I've never had a problem if anything you actually don't want the phone to die
    Yes they do. I am not talking about the memory effect of old NiCd batteries, I am talking about a limited number of charge-discharge cycles. Cycle the battery for no reason and you are shortening the life of it. Granted, they have a longer life expectancy then NiMH batteries, but why run them through a cycle when you don't have to?
    07-31-09 06:11 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD