Maybe its a design flaw but after I added a wrist strap which I always preferred to use anyway it takes up space in the battery door making it less "shakey" my only question is -which I have already sent to the best BB case maker...SEIDEO is, "Do you include a small hole on the left side below the speaker to accomdate users of a wrist strap?" Which would rule....and take up the worry and annoyance from those who don't use a strap....Just trying to clear up some of the onslaught about battery door issues...Well a charger that fits the case would be neato too.

*patiently awaiting Seideo*

-while wiping with only a microfiber cloth screen protector....and love
    Last edited by sin1134; 07-19-09 at 05:29 PM.
    07-19-09 05:25 PM
    Maybe its a design flaw but after I added a wrist strap which I always preferred to use anyway it takes up space in the battery door making it less "shakey" my only question is -which I have already sent to the best BB case maker...SEIDEO is, "Do you include a small hole on the left side below the speaker to accomdate users of a wrist strap?" Which would rule....and take up the worry and annoyance from those who don't use a strap....Just trying to clear up some of the onslaught about battery door issues...Well a charger that fits the case would be neato too.

*patiently awaiting Seideo*

-while wiping with only a microfiber cloth screen protector....and love

i know this has nothing to to with your question--but the tour does include a charm hole?
    07-19-09 05:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD