Is there a way to check which application(s) in the device eat battery most? For normal use, it lasts for all day so it has not been a huge issue.

It has been a month since I got my Tour and the honeymoon is over - I don't want to keep anything eating battery quicker than it needs to - the time to evaluate what's in my Tour! Thank you for your help!
    10-15-09 09:53 AM
    there are a few threads on this already. apps left running in the background will drain the battery pretty quick. also switch from global to 1exv. click options then mobile network. also disabling gps helps
    10-15-09 11:11 PM
    There is an endless amount of variations of installed apps, I'm sure there are no two blackberries set up the same. The best way is probably to experiment yourself by leaving things open.
    10-15-09 11:14 PM
    there are a few threads on this already. apps left running in the background will drain the battery pretty quick. also switch from global to 1exv. click options then mobile network. also disabling gps helps
    Thanks for the tips. I didn't think of changing the connection to 1exv. Only programs running in the background in addition to "the Five," mIQ and BerryWeather. mIQ's setting is manual sync so I don't know why there is no way to turn it off while I am not accessing it, though....
    10-16-09 06:49 AM
    Try changing the lowering the backlight brightness, also turn GPS location services off when not in use, and put your BB on standby when not using it...
    10-16-09 07:15 AM
    Try changing the lowering the backlight brightness, also turn GPS location services off when not in use, and put your BB on standby when not using it...
    Thank you for another great tip. As for GPS location services - does it have something to do with emergency 911 also? Good idea to turn it off? And I turned off for Bluetooth also (since I am not using anything at all at the moment)
    10-16-09 08:33 AM
    Turning off GPS will not turn it off completely. 911 will always be active
    10-16-09 08:38 AM
    Turning off GPS will not turn it off completely. 911 will always be active
    Also, it will not save battery. GPS will only be on when there are satellites searching for it.
    10-16-09 08:47 AM
    So leaving it on E911 only won't save battery?
    10-16-09 09:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD