Anyone know if its possible to only have the backlight for the keys to dim out when the main backlight dims out? Whenever Im in light, it never backlights for the keyboard. Anyway to keep it on all the time?
    08-02-09 01:51 PM
    Go into Options and check Screen and Keyboard settings
    08-02-09 01:56 PM
    I did go in there and try all settings.

Thanks. I did see an option for the backlight but that is for the main phone. It seems like the entire keyboard has a seperate back light. Its weird.
    08-02-09 02:09 PM
    I did go in there and try all settings.

Thanks. I did see an option for the backlight but that is for the main phone. It seems like the entire keyboard has a seperate back light. Its weird.
    You are correct. Many guide you to keyboard and settings, but that "dim" is only for the screen backlight and not the keyboard. There is no setting to control the keyboard light which bites. My biggest complaint actually. There is a sensor located near the led that controls the keyboard backlight. Put your finger over the led and you will see what I mean. Unfortunately...RIM does not offer any way for the keyboard light to stay on.
    08-02-09 02:39 PM
    Thank you for confirming that you understand the issue to. Yeah there is the sensor there. Just sucks to have to swip your finger over it to make the light come on lol. They should make an App for this lol.
    08-02-09 03:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD