Has anyone noticed on their Tour when they reset their phone, whether it be through the phone prompting for a reset, or a battery pull, when the phone comes back on, it resets to the Verizon wallpaper? I have to replace my background everytime.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-09 10:32 PM
    Is this a glitch with just my phone or an OS glitch? Anyone else experience this?

07-17-09 12:29 PM
    If the back ground picture you are using is from the SD card you reset the device without Mass storage mode on, then device cannot find it. I recommend the one picture you are using be placed into the device memory picture folder. THen set the back ground and this should no longer happen.
    07-17-09 12:42 PM
    Has anyone noticed on their Tour when they reset their phone, whether it be through the phone prompting for a reset, or a battery pull, when the phone comes back on, it resets to the Verizon wallpaper? I have to replace my background everytime.

Yes, I've also noticed this.

If the back ground picture you are using is from the SD card you reset the device without Mass storage mode on, then device cannot find it. I recommend the one picture you are using be placed into the device memory picture folder. THen set the back ground and this should no longer happen.
    I'll give that a shot. Thanks.
    07-17-09 12:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD