Wow. After trying the Bold, then went and got the EVO, I went back to old faithful, my old Tour.

The Bold was nice, but I still like the track-ball better, even though it sticks sometimes (just vacuum it out), and I like the size better then the Bold.

Then I heard so many great things about EVO. So then I got it.
    Yes, it is amazing smart-phone, and yes, the fact it runs on a the google system which is a major plus, BUT, for me, this is why I went back to
    my good old little workhorse, the Tour.

1) The EVO is way to big. The tour is nice and small and thin in size
    2) The EVO has some bugs in it, such as, WiFi signal is week.
    4) It doesn't play voice mail wav files anymore since the upgrade
    5) The battery problem

I will be sticking to my Tour till Sprint does come out with the Storm2.
    11-05-10 11:37 PM
    Wow. After trying the Bold, then went and got the EVO, I went back to old faithful, my old Tour.

The Bold was nice, but I still like the track-ball better, even though it sticks sometimes (just vacuum it out), and I like the size better then the Bold.

Yes, it is amazing smart-phone, and yes, the fact it runs on a the google system which is a major plus, BUT, for me, this is why I went back to

5) The battery problem

Storm 2? Really?
    11-05-10 11:54 PM
    Yes, hear they are coming out with a BB Storm2 (Verizon) or something like it under a different name for Sprint very soon.
    11-06-10 01:42 AM
    I went back to my tour also after using a pre and a hero for awhile, it's the most reliable phone I've owned, wanted to try android and web os, didn't like android, reminded me of windows mobile a bit, web os is great, wish it had better hardware, blackberrys are just stupid reliable and that's all I need.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-07-10 01:41 AM

5) The battery problem

Which Bold did you go to? I went from the Tour to the 9650 and nearly throw up whenever I think of my old Tour now. I didn't realize how awful the trackball really was. My old 8830 was a better phone.
    11-07-10 01:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD