Knew I was a heavy BB user, but didn't realize how much I loved it until I tried to go to the much-hyped Droid-- had it for 2 days and hated it! Took it back and upgraded my Curve 8330 to the Tour 9630. Thanks to all you loyal BB posters (great advice for some subtle changes between these two BB's-- beats calling tech support any day!). Does anyone know if you can play Pogo games on the Tour? It's not letting me download Java (I try Windows 7, but this might be wrong). Maybe it's not possible to play Pogo the Tour, but I thought I'd try. Thanks, in advance!
    12-27-09 02:09 PM
    yeah if your a Blackberry user its hard to switch to any other phone. People who get the Droid are people who dont need a Blackberry in the first place. People who need Blackberrys will never switch.

however I dont know about the games though u mentioned
    12-27-09 02:27 PM
    I'm about to make a switch to the Droid. I feel like I don't need some of the things that make blackberry great. I guess I want something more fun.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-27-09 07:09 PM
    welcome back lol
    12-27-09 07:19 PM
    I really didn't need a BB I just wanted one and now I will never switch. I love it.
    I had serious issues with my laptop and it was only 8 months old. I won my battle though got HP to give me a new one and am glad I had the BB because I didn't have my laptop on and off for two months. It was a real pain. That is when I realized just how valuable a BB really is.
    12-27-09 11:45 PM
    did you check with pogo to see if they had a mobile downloadable game. They have some, but not sure which ones and what phone they are compatible with.
    12-28-09 12:36 AM
    yeah if your a Blackberry user its hard to switch to any other phone. People who get the Droid are people who dont need a Blackberry in the first place. People who need Blackberrys will never switch.

however I dont know about the games though u mentioned
    hmm i switched to the droid for a couple weeks, i Technically dont need a blackberry being a student but i prefer to have it over the droid. Personally i like blackberry better because of all the push notifications (Facebook, not that the application works well but just knowing the notifications is better than having to open the facebook application every second like the droid) and obviously email. also weathereye, i think is amazing. probably one of my favorite applications.
    12-28-09 02:15 AM

I agree with that statement 100% very well said!
    12-28-09 08:14 AM
    I think this sites proves that a lot of people who don't need a blackberry still have one. I've seen more people with a blackberry this past year than ever before--it used to be cool, now it's almost cliche.

I've played with the Droid a bit--it does some really cool stuff, I'm just not sure I could deal with that keyboard 100% of the time.
    12-28-09 09:32 AM
    I think this sites proves that a lot of people who don't need a blackberry still have one. I've seen more people with a blackberry this past year than ever before--it used to be cool, now it's almost cliche.

I've played with the Droid a bit--it does some really cool stuff, I'm just not sure I could deal with that keyboard 100% of the time.
    Totally agree. I don't "need" a Blackberry, but I can't imagine going back to a dumb phone either. My wife has a droid, she loves it, I've played with it quite a bit and I don't. Still prefer the BB.
    12-29-09 12:27 PM
    Had a droid. Hated it. Back on the BB
    12-29-09 09:40 PM
    I agree 100%
    12-29-09 09:45 PM
    I need a BlackBerry. Not because I'm a corporate suit but because it simplifies my life.

I thought about switching to the Droid while I was still in my 30 day window, but it just couldn't cut it.

My BlackBerry helps me stay organized and on top of things. It helps me stay on top of my assignments for school, my email, and my social life.

It also helps me kill time when I have f-all to do.
    12-30-09 12:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD