My Tour only plays on my left speaker in the car when using the aux Jack????

Any suggestions?

Thanks
    01-26-10 07:24 AM
    Does it work correctly with wired headphones? Try another device, if possible. Your aux might be wired differently or the fit might not be correct and so contact is missing for that other channel.
    01-26-10 08:34 AM
    Make sure you didn't accidentally get a mono aux cable. It's easy to do.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-26-10 12:31 PM
    Does it work correctly with wired headphones? Try another device, if possible. Your aux might be wired differently or the fit might not be correct and so contact is missing for that other channel.
    Also... If the BB works fine with headphones then check the cable you are using on another device (like an iPod). I had the same problem in my truck and it turned out the cable was crappy.
    01-26-10 03:06 PM
    Try twisting and turning the connection on your phone. It usually affects which speakers it comes from. If it doesn't do anything, you may have, as others have mentioned, bought a mono aux cable.
    01-27-10 02:12 AM
    You probably have a mono cable. Check the aux cable and see if it has two black bands on the connector or one, two meaning stereo and one meaning mono.
    01-27-10 09:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD