If there is one fault in Rims email capability or lack there of, is the need to manually download pics in the email...unless I'm missing something here. Is there a way for it to auto load the pic to view them within the email itself instead of having to go into menu to use the download function? I just want to see the pic right away when I open my message box kind of like how you would on a desktop. Is this possible without using a 3rd party apps?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-21-09 12:49 PM
    i too have wondered this on several occasions, anyone?
    12-21-09 01:05 PM
    Go into email/options/email settings and set "Download images automatically" to "yes".

12-21-09 02:14 PM
    ^
    That's the first thing I've checked and it still doesn't work. I have a hotmail account that is pushed instantly.

12-21-09 02:31 PM
    It is a security feature that cannot be turned off. By Opening an attachment or automatically downloading a picture, you are exposing your ip adress and you are confirming a valid email address ....perfect for spammers. Dont forget BB's are built with pretty good security features. When recieveing an email, you have the ability to check where it comes from and delete it before anything harmful can be automatically downloaded on your phone. So think of it as a good thing.
    12-21-09 08:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD