I purchased a 2012 Audi A4 with BlueTooth. I have a Blackberry Tour 9630 v.5.0.0.975.
    The device will pair with the Audi, but two things happen: Either (1) immediately after pairing it things it is connecting a call and then disconnects or (2) after dialing a call and 1 ring on the other end the car system disconnects and the call continues on the phone. I've tried with iPhone and Droid phones and it works perfectly.

Has anyone had similar problems? Is there a quick fix?
    04-02-12 08:54 AM
    Have no idea about the problem, but nice ride!
    04-05-12 11:48 AM
    To TourA4:

Regarding:

I purchased a 2012 Audi A4 with BlueTooth. I have a Blackberry Tour 9630 v.5.0.0.975.
    The device will pair with the Audi, but two things happen: Either (1) immediately after pairing it things it is connecting a call and then disconnects or (2) after dialing a call and 1 ring on the other end the car system disconnects and the call continues on the phone. I've tried with iPhone and Droid phones and it works perfectly.

Has anyone had similar problems? Is there a quick fix?

__________________________________________________ ______________

I have the EXACT same problem. I also have the Tour 9630 with the same version software, and I have a 2011 Audi Q5. My blackberry worked perfectly with the car for over a year and just started acting up about 2 weeks ago. Now the device pairs, but it immediately states that there is an "unknown" call connecting, then it disconnects. If I try making a call from the car, it connects, but then quickly disconnects while the call is still going through on the phone. I have been researching for two weeks how to fix the problem and the only fix I can see on-line is to get a new Blackberry. I am due for an upgrade so I might do that, but please let me know if you have found any solution. The people at Audi couldn't help and said it was a phone problem. Thanks very much !!! Dave
    05-17-12 10:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD