So I just got the Tour today, and I am having trouble figuring out how to make the apps that I have downloaded appear as icons so I can use them. I have downloaded Twitterberry, Ubur Twitter, Blackberry App store and CNN and NONE of them show up. When I go to application list under options I see that they are there. Please help me figure out how I can actually get them to appear so I can use them. Thanks in advance.
    07-12-09 05:09 PM
    Anyone? Thanks.
    07-12-09 05:29 PM
    They are all located in the Downloaded Folder. Hope that helps.
    07-12-09 05:34 PM
    Find the app you want and hit menu-->move to folder-->home. You can then move it anywhere you'd like within the main menu area.

HTH
    07-12-09 05:34 PM
    When you download an app, the default place for them to go is in the "Downloads" folder. They should be there. Go to that folder, highlight the one you want to move, press the BB/Menu button, then select "Move to Folder". You can then move the icon to wherever you'd like it to be. If you would like it on the home screen, just choose "Move to Home" then. Once you have them on the main screen, you can highlight them, press the BB/Menu botton, and select "Move", and you should be able to move them around on the screen wherever you'd like them to be.
    07-12-09 05:36 PM
    Thanks for the help.
    07-12-09 05:44 PM
    I was able to move all of mine on to the home screen EXCEPT Weatherbug....can't figure that out yet..
    07-12-09 10:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD