So I just got off the live chat on the Sprint website with a very kind CSR. (I was so nice, sucking up for release date! Hopefully she left nice notes! I told her to have a nice night, wished her a happy 4th, said thank you about a bajillion times!) But anyways, I asked why I was not a Premier Customer. She said that because I am a Business Customer, I am not eligible to be premier. And what sucked more, is that she said that if we weren't business customers, we would be Premier, and I could for sure get a Tour at 2 year. Damn you Mommy for signing us up as Business, just because you own three businesses! Lol, but anyways, is it a bad thing to be a Business Customer? Or am I more likely to get an early upgrade? I am so confused.
    07-01-09 07:42 PM
    Any ideas?
    07-01-09 07:47 PM
    So you're saying you wont be able to extend your contract 2 more years and get the Tour? I don't see why this is a bad thing; less contract time the better! Unless of course, it also means you'll have to pay a lot more than $199.99 for the phone, in which case, that sucks :<

What are the differences according to Sprint?
    07-01-09 07:53 PM
    So you're saying you wont be able to extend your contract 2 more years and get the Tour? I don't see why this is a bad thing; less contract time the better! Unless of course, it also means you'll have to pay a lot more than $199.99 for the phone, in which case, that sucks :<

What are the differences according to Sprint?
    Well, I'm not sure, she said to call business relations, but I'm not up for it right now. i'm wondering what the benefits are of being a Business Customer. Lol
    07-01-09 08:00 PM
    It depends on the size of the business. My employer gets upgrades for 100 every 18 months on BB's, and employee's get a 25% discount on their monthly bills. My old employer had to wait 24 months, their price for handsets is the same any customer can buy it for, and the employee's received a 10% discount. I think it depends on the contract, and what was negotiated. You will find the Business CSR's are a bit more accommodating when it comes to credits, so you might be able to swing something. I am going to guess if your under a Business Account, you should have a Sprint Rep that deals with your Business Account that you can call. He/She might be able to do something for you.
    07-02-09 12:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD