Did you receive just the phone, or the retail box with all accessories? I am just curious because mine comes today, and I really don't want to have to go out and get all that stuff, I would figure it would be a retail box, but just want to make sure.
    07-15-09 12:39 PM
    thru rep, retail box
    07-15-09 01:48 PM
    Executive relations sent me a brand new unit with all the stuff.
    07-15-09 04:22 PM
    Same, whole box, just like at a store.
    07-15-09 04:30 PM
    I got the whole retail package. I gave back just my Storm, so I effectively have 2 of everything, including the memory card. Not a bad deal.

I did it through CS and had it swapped at a store.
    07-15-09 04:59 PM
    im trying to. ive called cs twice. im on my third storm and have the screen click issue where it doesnt click consistent throughout it and the two reps ive talked to said theres nothing they can do. im so tired of the storm. i cant be productive with it because it isnt reliable. but congrats that you guys got good reps
    07-15-09 05:12 PM
    Retail box, all accessories, and got to keep my original storm box too, apparently they didn't want that back :P
    07-15-09 05:16 PM
    im trying to. ive called cs twice. im on my third storm and have the screen click issue where it doesnt click consistent throughout it and the two reps ive talked to said theres nothing they can do. im so tired of the storm. i cant be productive with it because it isnt reliable. but congrats that you guys got good reps
    Hey, try PlanetFeedback: Voice of One, Power of Many I made a complaint, after having issues with my Storm, and some subsequent issues with a certain Corporate store rep who thought he could get off shoving my phone into my hands, called me a liar, and then proceeded to tell me all Storms have bad click. Executive Relations emailed me 2 days later asking for my phone number, gave me a call, explained my situation, got an apology and a Tour. By the way my Tour came a couple hours ago, full retail box with accessories. Try that, or keep trying different reps, bound to win as I always say!
    07-15-09 05:20 PM
    Hey, try PlanetFeedback: Voice of One, Power of Many I made a complaint, after having issues with my Storm, and some subsequent issues with a certain Corporate store rep who thought he could get off shoving my phone into my hands, called me a liar, and then proceeded to tell me all Storms have bad click. Executive Relations emailed me 2 days later asking for my phone number, gave me a call, explained my situation, got an apology and a Tour. By the way my Tour came a couple hours ago, full retail box with accessories. Try that, or keep trying different reps, bound to win as I always say!
    yeah i did the plantfeedback thing 2 days ago and still haven't gotten a response. i have talked to 2 cs reps who the first one told me that he has never heard of the screen click being an issue and blatantly insinuated its my fault and wouldnt even give me a chance. the second told me "well do you text a lot? that could be the problem" i responded "blackberrys are email devices, aka they are meant to be typed on frequently" he then told me he couldnt do anything. the first guy was quite rude and condescending the second just had no knowledge about the phone. but im glad you got a tour, a phone that actually works how it should. hopefully ill get lucky with the planet feedback.. thanks for looking out
    07-15-09 05:26 PM
    yeah i did the plantfeedback thing 2 days ago and still haven't gotten a response. i have talked to 2 cs reps who the first one told me that he has never heard of the screen click being an issue and blatantly insinuated its my fault and wouldnt even give me a chance. the second told me "well do you text a lot? that could be the problem" i responded "blackberrys are email devices, aka they are meant to be typed on frequently" he then told me he couldnt do anything. the first guy was quite rude and condescending the second just had no knowledge about the phone. but im glad you got a tour, a phone that actually works how it should. hopefully ill get lucky with the planet feedback.. thanks for looking out
    You know what else you can do to is keep getting replacements til you hit about 5, then I think you can get a different device, or at least it looks like you are having issues with it. Give planetfeedback some time though, you never know.
    07-15-09 05:38 PM
    They get pretty busy and you can imaging the flood of people trying to get rid of their storms at this point lol. Weekends don't count as days either as they will seldom do anything on sat and definitely not on sunday.
    07-15-09 09:30 PM
    It took them about a week to get back with me. Because I didn't log all my complaints with a verizon rep, they said they couldn't do anything. I was only on my second storm but it was starting to have clicking issues so I just ordered my tour. Best thing I have ever done phone wise!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-09 09:36 PM
    +1 for planet feedback. I received a call from executive offices two days after I filed my complaint. Unfortunately I missed the call, but i got a nice message telling me to call him back and we can work things out. Hopefully all things go well.... will update
    07-16-09 06:13 PM
    Yep! Executive Relations offered me a direct swap for my Storm. It came with stock box and all accessories. Just had to send back my Storm and accessories, but I couldn't be happier

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-09 09:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD