Due to a mixup with my previous pre-order on 7/6, I had to cancel that one and re-do the pre-order today. Just wondering if it would still get processed today or if it would be next week... Anyone else order today with results?
    07-11-09 03:21 PM
    Due to a mixup with my previous pre-order on 7/6, I had to cancel that one and re-do the pre-order today. Just wondering if it would still get processed today or if it would be next week... Anyone else order today with results?
    I ordered this morning, and it's already processed
    07-11-09 03:23 PM
    I ordered around noon today and it still says it is awaiting approval or phone availability. The charge hasn't come through on my card yet so maybe that is what is holding it up.
    07-11-09 03:30 PM
    how do you cancel an online order ? and how are you sure that it has been cancelled ?
    07-11-09 03:39 PM
    Ordered mine around 9 this morning, and processed around 1pm.
    07-11-09 03:41 PM
    this is just WRONG. I ordered the second it was available on 7/2 at 2pm PST and i am seeing people ordering today, left and right, getting their orders filled as mine just sits in queue. is there ANY method to this madness?
    07-11-09 03:55 PM
    im just trying to get to be billed to my account but i have to call. so i have to wait till tomorrow.
    07-11-09 03:57 PM
    Your order is awaiting approval or phone availability. Please check back in a few days.
    07-11-09 04:04 PM
    how do you cancel an online order ? and how are you sure that it has been cancelled ?
    Well, the first pre-order did not go through because I ordered as if I was a "new customer" (since they wouldn't let those with corporate discounts pre-order the Tour initially). So I got an email this morning saying it did NOT go through and to call the internet order dept at 866-338-7390. So I just called and had them cancel that order.

Then I went in and ordered the Tour again online since someone here said they fixed the corporate discount issue. Sure enough, it let me order it now.
    07-11-09 04:16 PM
    ordered around 6am today and it's processed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-11-09 04:21 PM
    this is just WRONG. I ordered the second it was available on 7/2 at 2pm PST and i am seeing people ordering today, left and right, getting their orders filled as mine just sits in queue. is there ANY method to this madness?
    im in the same boat as you; same date n around the same time. oh well all i can do is wait.
    07-11-09 04:29 PM
    so what is everyone going to do with there old phones
    07-11-09 04:30 PM
    Your order is awaiting approval or phone availability. Please check back in a few days.
    yep thats what mine says too. I ordered today about 9am pacific time....sigh
    DAMN! I want that YOUR order's been s-h-i-p-p-e-d!!! email with fed ex tracking...
    I'm learning that I'm not as patient as I thought I would be. I regret not just bucking up and going in the store tomorrow for a done deal. oh well live and learn for next years latest and greatest berry....
    07-11-09 04:32 PM
    so what is everyone going to do with there old phones
    I already sold mine on ebay ( ended last night) for $241.00 .. which paid for the tour.... can u say... saaaweeet!!!
    07-11-09 04:33 PM
    Ordered this morning at 8am, already processed...
    07-11-09 04:41 PM
    Ordered this morning at 8am, already processed...
    Yeah you see, thats what im talking about. total BS.
    07-11-09 05:03 PM
    I also had to wait until today to order due to a government discount as well... Not looking for a cookie, but yes, your order should already be processed if mine is...
    07-11-09 05:11 PM
    If it makes you feel better, I placed my order today around 11AM EDT and it's still "awaiting approval or phone availability."
    07-11-09 05:16 PM
    How fast is shipping usually?
    I think I remember it being remarkably fast.
    Ordering mine tomorrow via telesales.
    07-11-09 05:19 PM
    All you people preordering and I'm going to walk in my Verizon Store tomorrow at my own leisure and pick not one but TWO Tour's up. lol
    07-11-09 05:21 PM
    All you people preordering and I'm going to walk in my Verizon Store tomorrow at my own leisure and pick not one but TWO Tour's up. lol
    Unfortunately, that's not an option for me.
    I HAVE to order it via telesales because the rep did me a huge favor and let me do my annual upgrade a few months early.
    07-11-09 05:25 PM
    Unfortunately, that's not an option for me.
    I HAVE to order it via telesales because the rep did me a huge favor and let me do my annual upgrade a few months early.
    Yeah i heard that. I've snuck in a few BB's under the table like that too with my personal rep
    07-11-09 05:32 PM
    i preordered this morning 11am est and the esales rep assured me i would have mine on monday, BUT my order status hasnt changed!
    07-11-09 06:25 PM
    I'm guessing which warehouse the orders are going to has a lot to do with it. I'm in Utah and my orders always come from Ontario, CA. Ordered mine this morning about 9am mountain and still not showing proccessed.
    07-11-09 06:33 PM
    Well I put my order in around 10:30am PST and its still waiting approval.
    07-11-09 06:37 PM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD