Is there a lay a way plan... Or financing perhaps
    LOL Thats a good one
    06-18-09 03:14 PM
    So much for bad economic times LOL
    Hahaha very true.
    06-18-09 03:16 PM
    wow theres no way for me lol but i guess long story short somebody is BALLINNNN (or has some payments coming up lol)
    06-18-09 03:32 PM
    wow theres no way for me lol but i guess long story short somebody is BALLINNNN (or has some payments coming up lol)
    Its funny cause that's the phone I sold to the seller a few days ago. He used my description and pictures.

Oh well I'm shocked at price so close to launch. Exactly why I sold mine when I did.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-18-09 03:37 PM
    That person has to be sick in the head to believe there would be someone to buy a phone for $1500 so close to release. For that price it better have some sweet *** features, like the ability to get you laid on command.
    06-18-09 07:19 PM
    That person has to be sick in the head to believe there would be someone to buy a phone for $1500 so close to release. For that price it better have some sweet *** features, like the ability to get you laid on command.
    LOL! I guess if you have that kind of money you don't necessarily need that feature! LOL
    06-18-09 08:24 PM
    I am always amazed at the prices people pay for devices that we end up throwing in a drawer or giving to some sales reps kid... Wish I could afford to lose my job selling devices... shessh
    06-18-09 08:31 PM
    LOL! I guess if you have that kind of money you don't necessarily need that feature! LOL
    Thats true but if you were to buy the phone with the feature you wouldnt have to keep spending that money over and over again.
    06-18-09 09:05 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD