...and head to their nearest VZW store and buy one on Sunday instead?

I know, I know...I should just be patient and it will arrive on its own, sometime next week or so....right? Grrr @ having to be patient!
    07-10-09 10:21 PM
    I'm walkin in early and getting my Tour.
    07-10-09 10:28 PM
    I may do it depends on when I wake up sunday. And for some reason I don't have alot of faith in my telesales rep who is supposed to call me on sunday.
    07-11-09 12:14 AM
    If it doesnt ship out today I might go and get one in store. What would happen if you got one in store tomorrow and you already "pre-ordered." Will you just send back the phone you get on Tuesday?
    07-11-09 06:14 AM
    I'm walkin in early and getting my Tour.
    Me too

I'm counting down the hours.
    07-11-09 06:23 AM
    Don't give up yet. It works now for corp discounted users. I just preordered mine 45 mins ago! Better late than never.
    07-11-09 06:27 AM
    I have called and gave up the preOrder jitters... but they said, my order is stuck somewhere in the system ???? anyhoo, whatever that means I'm picking mine TOUR up at the store Sunday morning! I'm going to keep trying to cancel my order before I'm charged twice.

update

My order has been been flagged for cancellation|confirmation in process.
    07-11-09 06:34 AM
    If it doesnt ship out today I might go and get one in store. What would happen if you got one in store tomorrow and you already "pre-ordered." Will you just send back the phone you get on Tuesday?
    When you are in the store, after you purchase the Tour, have them cancel the online order.
    07-11-09 07:09 AM
    I wonder with this 151 leak if some Tour orders will be cancelled....
    07-11-09 07:22 AM
    yeah i gave up because i cant bill it to my account and they said on the phone i can. so since im off i will just go into the store and hopefully be able to get the line added or just call in. still gotta sell my storm though, maybe do a warranty claim on it and then sell it. this tour better be worth it.
    07-11-09 08:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD