So, any of you Tour users keep your Tour in your pocket and getting alot of dust under the screen?

I am currently using a Storm and am very happy with it, except for two issues:

1) On my third due to dust under the screen. Otherwise two of the three have worked prefectly.

2) I cannot type one handed on the Storm. I am thinking the keyboard on the Tour would better allow this.

Thanks for any replies...
    12-20-09 02:20 AM
    So, any of you Tour users keep your Tour in your pocket and getting alot of dust under the screen?

I am currently using a Storm and am very happy with it, except for two issues:

1) On my third due to dust under the screen. Otherwise two of the three have worked prefectly.

2) I cannot type one handed on the Storm. I am thinking the keyboard on the Tour would better allow this.

Thanks for any replies...
    I know what you mean about Dust. I had a HUGE dust problem in every storm I used to have (storm 1) the dust would get under the screen and would look horrible.

however, the Tour does not have any issues with dust getting under the screen at all. I dont think I have heard about any issues with dust under the screen of a Tour since launch date back in July. The screen has a very good seal
    12-20-09 08:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD