11-05-09 08:32 AM
66 123
tools
    Just got mine this past Wednesday.

Had the Storm since Day 1, and after having to replace the Storm 3 times due to issues (1)Screen Dead, 2) Echo on calls, 3)Freezing) I finally wrote a nasty letter to VZW about dropping my service and they called me back (to my surprise) and gave me a Tour.

So far, so good. I am really enjoying the phone. It works and no issues to date. Scrolling, trackball, etc. all fine.
    10-30-09 03:46 PM
    I got one few days ago

no problems so far
    10-30-09 04:50 PM
    Got mine in the beginning of the week and so far I don,t have any problems, I'n LOVING it so much more than my Storm:O wow

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-30-09 07:03 PM
    Lots of praise for the Tour...anyone experiencing oddities with the Profiles? Like email vibrates when should be silent, or SMS is silent when should be vibrating?
    10-30-09 09:12 PM
    Got mine 29 Oct 09 ( Aug 21 09 Build Mexico 5) Despite the problems that I heard about the trackball from the original batches, I haven't had an issue yet. I actually had to set the sensitivity on 40 for both to slow it down. Not a big fan of zooming in on the browser, my 8830 didn't do that
    10-31-09 12:15 AM
    Got 2nd Tour (green dot) a week ago. 1st one had the trackball issue, it was weird but it didn't develop the trackball issue until I had it for 2 months. I just still have the freezing when deleting texts or e-mails, but I can live with that for now.
    10-31-09 01:53 AM
    On my 6th tour n track ball is acting up already

10-31-09 01:57 AM
    Hi all.
    I'm hearing that the bugs are out of the new Tours and would like to get one.
    Has anyone just gotten one recently and have you had any problems?
    Thanks!
    - Dave
    I just got mine wednesday 10/28/09 and I love it.. No problems at all. The guy at the sprint store said they were flying off the shelves... My husband got the palm pre.. He said it sucks.. He is going back to get the Tour.. LOL..
    10-31-09 06:25 AM
    I purchased my Tour yesterday (10-30-09) and I am totally hooked. No problems here. I am totally into it.......that makes me a bonafide Crackberry-a-holic!
    10-31-09 08:59 AM
    On my second one from Sprint actually no i'm sorry my third. Same freezing, lags, bad camera, bad tracball. Returning it tomorrow yet AGAIN. Sad, I really liked it for the short time it worked.
    10-31-09 08:09 PM
    Got mine from Verizon on 10/23 and have no problems so far.
    Like i said i got mine on 10/23. The problem i'm having is sometimes it freezes, trackball won't respond, and the battery door is loose. Is there a way Verizon can change the battery door because it's really bothering the **** out of me...Thank you in advance.
    11-04-09 07:31 PM
    I got mine in VA from Sprint and it has been trouble free thus far. I picked mine up nine days ago and I love it!

11-04-09 08:21 PM
    3 times a charm for me! Software issues on Tour#1, trackball on Tour#2......Tour#3 is fantastic! Trackball works great and no issues otherwise
    11-04-09 08:33 PM
    +1, ordered via phone, no probs and much better trackball
    11-04-09 08:57 PM
    I just got my replacement VZW Tour yesterday and so far so good. The buttons and trackball seem a bit "tighter" than the previous one. The one ironic thing is that the previous one had the dark grey trim, while the one they just sent me has the silver trim. Battery door is exactly the same between the two.

Is this weird or did this happen to somebody else?
    11-05-09 12:07 AM
    I got mine on the 21st of last month. So far so good. I did notice that it seems to freeze a bit when the battery is low and I'm trying to open something or move the track ball too fast. But it doesn't even happen all the time just once in a while. Also I don't have the battery problems that most seem to have. If I leave an application open (or two) open by mistake the battery does seem to go a little fast. However if I make sure I close everything properly I have no problems. My Tour goes from 7am to 9-10pm and I use a little over half of my battery. Not bad considering my Env2 would be nearly dead by the end of the day.
    11-05-09 08:32 AM
66 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD