Ever since the .61 update (when I had to re-DL BBM5.0) my LED indicator has been acting strangely. I'll receive a bbm, read it, and sometimes the LED will continue to blink as though I haven't read it. If I'm in conversation, and a new message arrives, I'll scroll up (which usually marks it as read, and the LED goes away) then I'll scroll back down to type and the LED starts to blink again. But this doesn't always happen. Did a battery pull, nothing.

Anyone else?
    11-23-09 07:38 AM
    My LED indicator will not even flash when I get a msg. The setting is turned on, on everything but still won't work =( I am not sure how to go back to my old OS (new to BB). Any ideas on how to get it to work again?
    11-23-09 12:12 PM
    Ever since the .61 update (when I had to re-DL BBM5.0) my LED indicator has been acting strangely. I'll receive a bbm, read it, and sometimes the LED will continue to blink as though I haven't read it.

Lol mine started doing that right before I went to 61 and is still doing it now..
    11-23-09 03:54 PM
    Yeah, I'm having the same issues
    11-23-09 04:21 PM
    Same here, but mine will continue if I receive any type of message while in a bbm convo.
    11-23-09 04:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD