I'm jus wondering if anyone has dropped their new Tour and if so does it still work good? I love my tour it works great and I haven't dropped mine and hopefully I won't.
    08-22-09 06:01 AM
    I jumped down about 4 feet onto concrete. My tour smacked against the concrete and I was sure it was a goner. Other then a marked up bezel the tour works fine.

Anyone know where I can buy a bezel and are they hard to replace?

PS
    If that fall happened to an iphone I would have been is serious trouble with the glass screen.
    08-22-09 06:19 AM
    Mine is full of battle scars been dropped about 10 times

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-09 07:33 AM
    I've dropped mine twice now. Each time had silicone skin on it and survived with no battle scars to speak of. I love the skins for normal transport or office use.
    08-22-09 08:19 AM
    I know I push it alot, I use the otterbox which protects the phone alot if its droped, it costs some money to use an otterbox but its well worth it

We've Got Technology Covered // OtterBox.com
    08-22-09 08:23 AM
    Just this morning as a matter of fact. Had a skin on it and it seems ok. No marks than I can see. I usually use the Otterbox. I'm waiting to see if they make the black/yellow one like for other model Berries....
    08-22-09 08:27 AM
    Yea I have! Had a case for it....I was kinda worried cause I wasn't so sure of the case but it helped cause not one scratch on my phone! So good thing for cases right! Haha

08-22-09 09:40 AM
    Mine was dumped onto a concrete ground just yesterday courtesy of my clumsy god daughter. I had it in a Seidio spring holster and thank goodness the lower corner of the holster took the brunt of it. Tour is still scar-free.

08-22-09 09:42 AM
    4 feet . .. shattered the lcd screen . . . but the phone still worked great . . . just couldn't see anything
    08-22-09 11:08 AM
    I haven't dropped my Tour yet (knock on wood). I bought the BlackBerry silicone skin and I just pratice good habits in terms of where I have it when I drive and how I handle it when I use it. The main way I used to drop my phone was when I was driving I would put it in my lap and when get would get out the car it would hit the concrete. Now I just keep it on the seat next to me.
    08-22-09 12:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD