Anyone using their Tour with a Playbook via Bridge? If so how is it. I have an extra tour since i bought the 9930 and thought anout giving it to wife with a Playbook for Christmas that way i can have mine back
    11-22-11 03:48 AM
    I can honestly say its been love hate with my playbook and my tour. It would never bridge for longer than a few minutes without disconnecting. I wiped and reinstalled my Tours OS once due to the bluetooth just stopping on it. I still think my Tour has bluetooth radio issues but with the latest playbook OS upgrade I have been bridged for one week straight. No issues or breaks what so ever. Do it and hope for the best.
    11-30-11 04:01 PM
    my tour bridges with my playbook, no problems, works great!
    11-30-11 09:12 PM
    I also bridge with my Tour all the time with no problems at all. Works exactly the same as my Bold. Solid.
    12-01-11 09:09 AM
    I do and it paired right away when the PB arrived. I have read some of the posts to your question and not sure why those happen. It has never become unbridged nor locked and cannot get it to unlock without reinstalling. All in all, great.
    12-12-11 01:47 PM
    9630 Tour and Playbooks 64 + 32 both bridged fine from out of box. Have Verizon carrier on 9630. Use my unlimited dataplan and run REGULAR playbook browser with no problerm, also use Magellan Compass (mapping) no problem
    12-13-11 12:41 PM
    9630 Tour and Playbooks 64 + 32 both bridged fine from out of box. Have Verizon carrier on 9630. Use my unlimited dataplan and run REGULAR playbook browser with no problerm, also use Magellan Compass (mapping) no problem
    Lucky. I only have a social networking plan, which means no internet.
    That made installing blackberry bridge on my tour a pain in the sphincter.

Other then that bridge has been good. I'm surprised that it works so well with such an old phone.

2012 cannot come soon enough though as I'm due for an upgrade in 6 months
    12-13-11 02:07 PM
    Works good for me.
    12-18-11 09:55 PM
    It should work fine.
    12-20-11 03:40 AM
    The connection between my playbook and my tour dropped a couple times recently.

Turns out I had installed an App on the tour which messed bb bridge.

reinstalled and it back to normal.
    12-20-11 01:33 PM
    Hello

What App did you install that caused the conflict? Anyone have a Tour Bell Mobility and are able to bridge with playbook?

Thank you
    12-20-11 07:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD