OK, so I just switched to the Tour 2 days ago because I was getting ready to go on my 6th Storm (4th in the last 40 days!) and the VZW rep just gave me a look and said if I wanted to switch he'd give me any phone in the store (even a non BB). I switched to the Tour even though I hadn't really thought about switching and I really love it. My wife has a curve and I always liked that she had a keyboard. I came to the Storm from Palm Treo.

I must say it seem as if the Tour gives the best of both worlds. A great keyboard and software that is very similar to that of the Storm. I loved the big screen on the Storm but feel it is an acceptable sacrifice to go to a smaller screen for a physical keyboard.

If there is anyone else out there that had to make a switch (or did it voluntarily) I'd love to here why and which you like better.

I have to say, VZW was really great with all the issues I had. That's the reason I don't switch to AT&T or any other carrier. Not only did they switch my phone at no cost with no hassle. The let me keep the 8gb card and just put it in my Tour (instead of keeping the 2gb card that the Tour comes with).
    08-14-09 07:51 PM
    Do a search there is 20 threads on this topic

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-09 08:07 PM
    I went through 4 storms since february, 3 within the last 30 days, called customer care and they replaced it with the Tour. I love the tour, i feel it is more stable, has tons more memory, and just feels better all around, not to mention I dont have to worry about wether my screen will stop clicking today or tomorrow, or what if I get one speck of dirt under the screen. My experience with the Storm has led to nothing good, and I cant believe that RIM put out such a bad product. I am very pleased with the Tour, and I doubt that RIM will be able to make a solid touch screen device within the next 5 years.
    08-15-09 10:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD