Has anyone tested the unlocked Sprint Tour with Non-Prepaid T-mobile Sim?
    I am aware of the Verizon Unlocked Tour, of which giving "No Circuit/Channel Available" issue when making a call. However, before looking into unlocking Sprint Tour, would like to find out if T-mobile SIM will work with the Sprint version of Tour.
    Using Prepaid SIM as suggested by many is not an option for me.

Also, please share your experience of Sprint or Verizon Tour with regular/Non-Prepaid SIM of AT&T, please. I love my Tour and not ready to give it up just yet.

Thanks
    08-02-09 01:29 AM
    I can confirm that a non-prepaid tmobile sim will give you the "no circuit/channel available" prompt I unlocked my phone today and tried a co-workers sim that has tmobile and while it recognized and found the network it would not let me make or recieve a call to the sim's phone number.
    08-02-09 04:23 AM
    I would try the SIM card from my AT&T RAZR Go Phone. But my Tour is working so great I dare not mess anything up. Semper Fi

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-09 05:33 AM
    I have used a t-mobile sim non prepaid in my sprint tour. I didn't make any calls but I did receive a couple and it worked fine for me.
    08-02-09 11:06 AM
    Thanks JohnDay23. Did u purchase the Sprint Tour recently or the earlier version? I am about to return my verizon Tour and will try Sprint Tour instead. Is your tmobile (non-prepaid) SIM card coming from a new version of tmobile phone? Also, let me know if you had successfully making a call with Tmobile SIM in it.

Thanks
    08-02-09 01:43 PM
    i just tested this out with my mom's non-prepaid t-mobile sim. home screen still showed 1XEV and i was able to make calls w/o a problem.

btw, don't pay for to unlock your tour. just call the int. help line @ 817-698-4199, Option 3

http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/sp...3/#post3149081
    08-02-09 03:04 PM
    i just tested this out with my mom's non-prepaid t-mobile sim. home screen still showed 1XEV and i was able to make calls w/o a problem.

btw, don't pay for to unlock your tour. just call the int. help line @ 817-698-4199, Option 3

http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/sp...3/#post3149081
    You have to change the radio over to GSM for it to work on tmobile.
    08-02-09 04:53 PM
    non-prepaid t-mobile sim works for me too
    08-02-09 05:35 PM
    You have to change the radio over to GSM for it to work on tmobile.
    yeah, i forgot to do that. but i made a call and it wen't through. oh well, at least i know it works.
    08-02-09 07:19 PM
    Hey,
    I dont know why everytime i want to make a call with my sprint tour with a tmobile sim card gives me that error message : "No circuit/ Channel available" but Blackberry messenger and text messages work perfectly!!!
    I really don't know what to do in order to fix that!! Anyone can help?? If you can please add me to BBM , my PIN is : 30C4A7E6
    Thank you all!!
    09-01-09 01:24 AM
    09-01-09 02:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD