I did a BB device switch from my storm to my Tour .. down loaded the new version from the site and oddly all my "old" setting remained in place but in the profile settings there are no options to choose ring tone reminders like there were on my Storm .. im sure this is some kind of thing where berry buzz isn't "seeing" what I have on my phone and installing that option in profile (IE sms mms facebook etc)

has anyone got this to work .. and does anyone know how to completely remove all files from a program .. Ive tried to uninstall .. battery pull twice .. the reinstall and even thou i cant choose anything my old reminders still sound when the program is installed so there must be a settin some where that isnt getting removed

thanks (i also posted in the Bell Share web site)
    07-15-09 12:47 PM
    Check you options menu, there is a entry for BerryBuzz there
    07-15-09 12:49 PM
    yes I can choose my colors and options in that area but there is nothing in the profile where I would choose the "reminder" ringtone etc
    07-15-09 12:51 PM
    I am VERY new to this, but did you make a custom profile? then expand OTHER and there are a bunch of BerryBuzz options there as well.

does that help?
    07-15-09 12:53 PM
    yes tried that there still are no reminder settings in there .. i know when you install berrybuzz its supposed to "check" what you have installed 8IE facebook myspace SMS MMS) and add a profile option accordingly .. so i dont know if it is not seeing it or if its seeing the old one and not adding it again because it thinks its there .. which if i knew how to totally delete the program i could tell which one
    07-15-09 01:08 PM
    Ok you lost me now. Only my second day with the tour.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-09 01:12 PM
    like you mentioned there is supposed to be a option in the profile setting where you can choose the ringtone you want to sound when the reminder kicks off .. you can also adjust the volume .. weather it rings or not in the holster etc .. I dont have one for the reminders just the regular ones that came installed (sms mms etc) .. when you install berrybuzz its supposed to add the reminder ones in there but for mine it didnt so i have no option to change what is chosen
    07-15-09 01:21 PM
    I have the same problem, did you find a solution yet?

like you mentioned there is supposed to be a option in the profile setting where you can choose the ringtone you want to sound when the reminder kicks off .. you can also adjust the volume .. weather it rings or not in the holster etc .. I dont have one for the reminders just the regular ones that came installed (sms mms etc) .. when you install berrybuzz its supposed to add the reminder ones in there but for mine it didnt so i have no option to change what is chosen
    07-23-09 09:52 AM
    Weird. Try rebooting or reinstall the app. Mine all show under "Other" in sounds.
    07-23-09 09:56 AM
    All of my reminders show up under "other" in the profile screen with their label followed by "(BerryBuzz)".

So far they operate as intended.
    07-23-09 09:56 AM
    I tried that already, several times, there is no berrybuzz settings under Other. The first time I installed the program they were there. I had to uninstall it and then when I put it back on there were no settings under Other anymore. I can't set up ringtones as reminders anymore... any ideas?

Weird. Try rebooting or reinstall the app. Mine all show under "Other" in sounds.
    07-23-09 09:58 AM
    interesting... mine all showed up fine... check the permissions maybe something is denied.
    07-23-09 10:02 AM
    all permissions are set to ALLOW

interesting... mine all showed up fine... check the permissions maybe something is denied.
    07-23-09 10:03 AM
    i'm having issues getting mine bb buzz activated on my tour, had upgraded to 2.0 about 2 weeks ago on my storm, since then i picked up the tour and now i can't get the activation code swapped over to it.

i've tried contacting berrybuzz support and nothing in response. any ideas?
    07-23-09 10:04 AM
    this may or may not be related, but i had a very similar issue with a twitter application yesterday. after doing some research, i concluded it was the os i put on it yesterday. i wanted to slim down the default stuff, so i downloaded the verizon os at the top of the forum (though i have a sprint and i think this is where the issue came in). obviously with the verizon i had to delete the vendor.xml for it to work. after loading the os and playing around i noticed the very same thing you are describing. my "other" alerts were all gone. no matter how many times i reinstalled ubertwitter, the alert options would not show up. nonetheless, after much frustration, i found and downloaded the sprint 9630 os version and proceeded to slim it like the last one just without deleting the vendor.xml file since it was the legit os... low and behold all my "other" alert options work just fine now.

yes i realize i just wrote a short story about something slightly unrelated yet the same issue. just hope i can save someone else the frustration if they recently did the same thing.
    07-23-09 10:25 AM
    I can't seem to figure out how to get the led colors to show up/change em
    07-28-09 04:51 PM
    Is there anyway to get Berrybuzz to change the LED light to black? I think that would look sick.
    07-28-09 04:53 PM
    Is there anyway to get Berrybuzz to change the LED light to black? I think that would look sick.
    have you ever seen a black LED?
    07-28-09 05:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD