Hi Y'all,

Am getting bored reading the same old stuff re NIAGARA. Does anyone, anywhere have anything NEW to report?

IMHO, this is turning into a BB Storm fiasco!!

I think there must be a full moon out tonight. RIM, how about throwing the BlackBerry faithful a bone to chew on?

- CB
    04-08-09 12:22 AM
    i refresh these forums daily hoping to find the same information...

most likely we won't have anything much more tangible til WES, which would be the most sensible place for some real info to come out.

but even tho i dont think we'll hear anything else until then.. i'll still be clicking my refresh key!

-Cow
    04-08-09 01:12 AM
    Couldnt agree more. I click onto many sites/forums looking for new info. Tired of waiting!!
    04-08-09 01:35 AM
    VZW and SPRINT ad people are hard at work trying to trump the other for new/existing customers....personally waiting on SPRINT, Dan has a plan...
    04-08-09 05:43 AM
    I think the big WES news will not be the announcement of the 9630 to the market, but what the BB's name will be!

We all pretty much assume the 9630 will be unveiled at WES. The real question is, "what will it be called"?
    04-08-09 07:44 AM

IMHO, this is turning into a BB Storm fiasco!!

I think there must be a full moon out tonight. RIM, how about throwing the BlackBerry faithful a bone to chew on?
    What? What are you talking about? Fiasco?
    04-08-09 08:46 AM
    What? What are you talking about? Fiasco?
    The Fiasco 9630WE?
    I'm another wanting this BB, just hope it's not called the above LOL!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-09 09:39 AM
    It sounds like the OP is confused by some things. RIM hasn't officially announced the 9630 yet. They aren't going to leak details about it until then. Any information we have about it we aren't supposed to have and was leaked information from people who shouldn't have been sharing. So just be glad with what we've been able to get so far, which is quite a bit.
    04-08-09 10:13 AM
    I giggle when I read these type of post.
    04-08-09 05:56 PM
    no new news huh damn...
    04-08-09 06:38 PM
    as the forum says...
    any new news???
    04-18-09 06:05 PM
    Haha, so apparently no new news...
    04-18-09 08:53 PM
    Nah...it's all good! Anticipation is half the fun! Stay positive.
    04-19-09 12:05 AM
    Not to start a flame or anything....

I decided to walk into my local verizon store to ask the BIG question.

He said it would be out in the next few weeks but could be delayed. Also said it would not be called Niagara, but would be called Curve II.

For what it is worth! Hey, decided to wait for this BB. My DH and I will be first time BB users when this bad boy comes out!
    04-19-09 06:10 PM
    Not to start a flame or anything....

I decided to walk into my local verizon store to ask the BIG question.

He said it would be out in the next few weeks but could be delayed. Also said it would not be called Niagara, but would be called Curve II.

For what it is worth! Hey, decided to wait for this BB. My DH and I will be first time BB users when this bad boy comes out!
    This lol, is not a good first post , thanks for the info , but people on here dont want info they want solid fact lol.
    04-19-09 08:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD