Hey I was wondering if you guys had any key words to tell sprint...I am trying to get the Tour, and I am only at one year, and I really want the two year upgrade early! Is this even possible?

I am a premier customer.

Thanks guys!
    09-09-09 09:12 PM
    They won't let you upgrade with a penalty. They may pro-rate you, but that's about it. You signed a contract and they will hold you to it.
    09-09-09 09:15 PM
    Sweet talk them? Blow in their ear.....call them sexy...tell them you would fight off lions to be with them. A pat on the a$$ might help too. lol...sorry...had to.
    09-09-09 09:16 PM
    Hey I was wondering if you guys had any key words to tell sprint...I am trying to get the Tour, and I am only at one year, and I really want the two year upgrade early! Is this even possible?

I am a premier customer.

Thanks guys!

They gave me an upgrade to the Tour without penaly or charge.
    09-09-09 09:18 PM
    Go to the nearest BestBuy and they will hook you up, you will have to sighn a new 2 year contract.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-09 09:21 PM
    Just ask, but expect 2 more years on your contract.
    09-09-09 09:21 PM
    They gave me an upgrade to the Tour without penaly or charge.
    Seriously? How did you do it?
    09-09-09 09:24 PM
    I am a premier customer.
    If you're Sprint Premier and at the one-year mark, shouldn't that mean you're automatically eligible for new-customer pricing on the Tour without any needed sweet-talking? Or am I missing something or not completely understanding how our carrier's new loyalty program works?
    09-09-09 09:26 PM
    Seriously? How did you do it?
    She was probably eligible and didn't realize it.
    09-09-09 09:37 PM
    I was able to get a free 9630 with no penalty. I called and explained my 8350i was getting bad reception and asked if I could get another blackberry. They transfered me a couple times and finally one rep said they send out, for free, no penalties, a sprint blackberry (i asked several times what the catch was, she assurred me there was none). I asked for the tour, they said ok and I got it the next day. Best customer service I've had in awhile.
    Like you I am a sprint premeire customer but I was several months away from the 1 year upgrade. Give it a try.
    09-09-09 09:52 PM
    Tell them you are willing to join the 900k+ customers that leave them every quarter.
    09-09-09 10:11 PM
    If you are a Premier customer you get a full upgrade every year. You will have to enter a new 2 year agreement, but you get the price that regular customers get after thier 2 years is up. Log into your sprint account. It should say you are eligible for $150 in savings on a new phone. If not, click on your contract date to see when you hit the one year mark.
    09-09-09 10:32 PM
    It works for me, I have no contract. 15yrs with Sprint and never 1 day late on pmt. I have brought 6-8 people to Sprint. Sprint love me and I Love them. I should have a new phone in 2-3 days. Even exchange its just that simple. I wish their stock was as good as their service, that would make me smile
    09-09-09 10:43 PM
    They allowed me to upgrade only 2 months into my 2 year contract. Just talk to them on a Human Level, explain your situation, treat them with respect and be polite. Don't demand, don't make threats.

Oh, I got mine two weeks after release for $99. So it's possible.
    09-09-09 10:45 PM
    I believe as u say if ur a premeir customer and u are courteous and btw make a friend at the store it doesn't hurt. They see u act on a human level and u might be surprised.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-09 11:10 PM
    If you're Sprint Premier and at the one-year mark, shouldn't that mean you're automatically eligible for new-customer pricing on the Tour without any needed sweet-talking? Or am I missing something or not completely understanding how our carrier's new loyalty program works?
    That is what I thought, and they will not give it to me because I am not the main person on the account. The main person on the account just got a new phone, but she did not use the discount.
    09-10-09 06:50 PM
    I am a premier business customer and I was abl to get 3 free new Tours and 4 new exclaims along with a free Mifi. Unfortunately this came after getting jacked-around by an ***** that screwed up my accounts in customer retentions. It was a lot of hassle, but it seems to be worth it (waiting for my bill to be straightened out).
    It's worth noting that I had been with Sprint for 5 years though.
    09-14-09 12:07 AM
    If you're a premier customer, you can definitely get upgraded after 1 year. I had a curve that I got in July of 08 and in July of 09, I was able to upgrade to my Tour without any problem. I just logged into my account online and it said I was eligible to upgrade. No problem at all.
    09-14-09 10:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD