Does anyone have any insight or clue to when the tour launch will be on the home page of Verizon?

I'm ready to order online.
    06-29-09 08:05 PM
    Most likely tonight or tomorrow. Usually they update the Verizon page every Tuesday.
    06-29-09 08:06 PM
    If it does go live tomorrow, why did we sign up to receive an email from Verizon about pre-ordering the Tour? Nobody has gotten any emails yet, have they?????
    06-29-09 08:13 PM
    I think "live" meaning that http://www.verizon.com/tour will be able to be found by the average consumer. Or even better, the ad that was on testman earlier, allowing you to pre-order:

06-29-09 08:39 PM
    odds are a few weeks
    06-29-09 08:42 PM
    that ad will be on the main page up top...in rotation.

the e-mail sign up is just a marketing ploy to get you on their mailing list so they can email you to try to get you to buy the phone. it does not give you any earlier access.
    06-29-09 08:44 PM
    that ad will be on the main page up top...in rotation.
    It was until sometime earlier today (on the testman site). I was hoping disappearing from there might have meant it was time for that ad to rotate in on vzw.com.

the e-mail sign up is just a marketing ploy to get you on their mailing list so they can email you to try to get you to buy the phone. it does not give you any earlier access.
    At this point I don't care -- the mere confirmation email after signing up helped a few hours of anticipatory excitement to be quelled! This is TOUR-ture!
    06-29-09 09:00 PM
    Guess we will just wait and see. I may not order online anyway. May wait till the stores gets it and see what its like first.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-29-09 09:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD