After much debating I finally was fed up with my storm and decided to get the tour, I'm on my first 30 min of use right now and I have such a ***** for this thing its not even funny.... It all actually works no lag no nothing, tho getting used to the screen size is gonna be tough but other then that I love this thing!
    07-28-09 01:48 PM
    Congrats and good luck! I love my Tour and don't regret getting rid of my Storm. The screen size is a pain sometimes, but its a perfect trade for performance.
    07-28-09 02:04 PM
    Congrats and good luck! I love my Tour and don't regret getting rid of my Storm. The screen size is a pain sometimes, but its a perfect trade for performance.
    Agree. You will be happy with the Tour.
    07-28-09 02:07 PM
    Go wiff da storm. its da bomb phone out on da market right now. ya will git all o' da ladies when dey see ya texting jivin' an' sexting on da phone. if ya don' dey gots uh money back guarantee. slap mah fro!
    can someone translate this for me?
    07-28-09 02:16 PM
    Do you remember the time when people with bb's spoke correct english. The storm comes and we have a bunch of idiots on here now

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-09 02:44 PM
    By the way good choice picking the storm
    I mean the tour lol. Who would want the storm after playing with tour
    07-28-09 02:45 PM
    can someone translate this for me?
    In other words...lol the phone is awesome, check it out it is the best thing since sliced bread out there on the market....it is the messiah he ab-so-lute-ly loooooooooooooooves it!! lol
    07-28-09 03:03 PM
    I am not hating on anything, just don't understand a word you are saying, so i can not like it or dis-like it.
    07-28-09 03:04 PM
    oh also it's advanced 100 times better than the tour it's the best looking phone on the streets...if you don't understand him you will never undersand him , don't be jealous you are all just VERY jealous....lmao!!
    07-28-09 03:05 PM
    Why all da hate on crackberry forums. da storm iz da most advanced bomb phone out on da market as we's speak an' it iz 100 times mo' phat then da tour. anyone wiff da storm can git da finest beotch on da street 'bfoe da tour. if ya dont dig' me then ya will never dig' me. peace out ya'll is mad haters.
    Don't look at me. I can't even understand it!

07-28-09 03:06 PM
    In other words...lol the phone is awesome, check it out it is the best thing since sliced bread out there on the market....it is the messiah he ab-so-lute-ly loooooooooooooooves it!! lol
    Wow, sliced bread was truly a marvelous invention......on that recommendation i shall check out the storm. Thank you tysmyth for the wonderful review of your phone and thanks to venom for the help in understanding ty's review.
    07-28-09 03:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD