Perhaps this has been answered before, if so I apoligize and just point me in the right direction.

I have been noticing recently that when someone replies to an email that I send on my tour when I scroll down to see the original message, (the one i originally typed) the font is super huge!

Is this some setting with the tour that i am overlooking (somehow pointing out my email by making it huge).?

Again, the reply message is fine, just my original typed email that is being blown up.
    01-19-10 10:51 PM
    Try opening the message and going to Menu > Show Images or click the HTML option. It should then make the size of your font smaller.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-10 11:57 PM
    Didn't have the HTML option, however i did have the "get plain text" option, after clicking it, the fonts went back to normal. Is this something I will need to do on each email, or just disable the HTML option in email settings?
    01-20-10 09:44 AM
    I'm glad you asked this. I always assumed it was a server side problem or a problem with the senders email program. There are select people I receive emails from where the font is *huge* I'll have to give the 'get plain text' thing a try next time it happens.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-10 09:51 AM
    I thought I was the only one that this was happening to! I'll try the get plain text option as well... how strange!
    01-20-10 09:58 AM
    This is a known bug with OS 4.7. A quick upgrade to the recently released Official 5.0.0.419 will resolve this and manyyyy other issues with that buggy 4.7 OS.
    01-20-10 10:35 AM
    This is a known bug with OS 4.7. A quick upgrade to the recently released Official 5.0.0.419 will resolve this and manyyyy other issues with that buggy 4.7 OS.
    this rePly interests Me.
    01-20-10 11:58 AM
    Thanks, trying to be patient until Sprint decides they wanna release it.......
    01-20-10 12:45 PM
    ok??? How come??
    01-20-10 12:49 PM
    Why? I've never installed a non-official (leaked) OS before, I guess i'm fearing the worst.
    01-20-10 03:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD